期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Before a sleep

Two sides , blur vision exists.
Opaque side, good or bad?
Watermelon, uncut, perfect.
Watermelon, sliced, with seeds, flawed.
Do you always see things this way?
All from your point of view.

You wouldnt know that uncut watermelon is so sourish but the another one just so juicy!

Fine.i just wanna have watermelon for my stomach......

Look back the past, glad that you're different.
Good job to you!
Now you've become stronger, a lil.
I will continue to hold still my attitude towards you and things and all.
Im happy and selfish.
But i am more concerned about my happiness than your treatment.

Think in a way that delight and enlighten myself than pleasing other nonsense.

Enough! Lets go lankwaifong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?