期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Contradiction


Whenever people ask which department I like the most among the three operation departments, my answer will always be Housekeeping Department. This department has the least interaction with the guest, where I always hold back on any types of social interaction. That's why. I am not that hospitable. If you know me well. I always been thinking that I am best suited in hsk dept, you know, least interaction.
 
Hm..but sometimes I will doubt myself, do I really wanna be a housekeeper? Its a tough job because need to use minimum time to tidy up many rooms. During last internship, I couldn't handle it because I was slow. >.< and I don't have the strength to make the bed. I mean one is fine laa, but many rooms in a day, and 6 days a week. LOL So, what now?
 
I know there are still management opportunities but.................................I don't want to sit in the office and confront paperwork the whole day, unless its interesting work. But office work, how interesting can it be?
 
Will see how after my advanced diploma. If I could graduate.
 
 
 
或许嫁人,当家庭主妇?lol
♫♪ Diary: Lexy ♥ Animals


No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?