期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy Day

  Woohoo~ What an awesome yesterday! You know what, I've never been in any entertainment since internship. Why on earth I could allow myself to just stay at home, without hanging out with the group of sohpos? Awful....haha



So, what I did was K with Jo. LOL. Long time never met her, she still so slim. I jealous d, Wahaha. but look at me, awful *again*. XD Ya...I am "growing" and "growing", physically of course! =P Really really need to control myself. and, I need to strengthen my will as well, in order for me to succeed my dream. I wasn't strong enough, ya...easily tempted. Noooo....but how many years will it takes? 3? 5? I really hate myself, I am a failure XD hehe Funny....ya i hate my physical. but am trying to improve, hope I would be honoured with what I want. hehe...okie next.




It was Sunday. So......I followed a LTNC friend, Vien to church. LOL. I thought I said "something"? XD but I went. =P Awwwwwwwwww...NICE!!. Always nice actually. =) But, I felt differently this time. It might be because I've started working, so...quite easy this time. And I like the video screened today. About a girl, don't know from Africa or somewhere else. She shared her story, which touched me, a lot!


So, I am confused.









Conclusion......................
Today was a good good day.  =)
hehe....Cheers~

2 comments:

  1. Hmm.....what is LTNC har? :p
    Btw, do hope u come more often & ACTSperience more! :D

    **Cheers**

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time no see...hahaha
    owh~~~ ya...if can make it! =P

    ReplyDelete

想说什么?