期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Friday, July 10, 2009

^^

Twilight - I just borrowed Twilight from my friend - Xuan. When she decided to buy these books, actually i was just curious - would she really read it? Cause in this semester we are full of assignments, no time to sing k though... just wondering - but i am reading it now - funny.

Its a very interesting story! Love story~ you will love Edward when you read through this. So smart! so......just don't know how to tell - Read it yourselves!

**********

Assignments - left unassigned among members...LOL rather to read Twilight than doing these silly assignments. I bet everyone thinks that. =D I just hope that we can done those asap, as i wanna concentrate on my book ^^

**********

Freedom - learnt new steps. I can only say "Wow! so hard!"...the steps just too fast and i can't really follow the beat, either faster or slower. Just can't catch the correct timing. Sigh~

Well~ the really glad thing was, i can 侧翻~ i got 90% correct - if my left leg is able to be straight. Then i think, i succeed!! and now i am learning handstand!! Wow~ sounds great and hard - but actually its easy for breaker =D

**********

Birthday - OMG! I can't believe that, i forgot his birthday, which was at 7/7. How come!!! arGh! feel so bad - junsuhamida! and 生日快乐 saranghamida! wakaka

**********

30 hours Famine - Okay~ i just joined - invited by Jun. I have thought of joining before, but due to the minimum donation of RM80, so just forgot it. Then after a few days, Jun sms-ed me about this, and by that time i was still very interested, thus i joined! LOL Well, I felt happy when i was clicking the "submit form"...because i know that i am helping the people. Although its a minor case, but i just glad.

Why don't you join too?

**********

Bully Case - Not in TARC, but my house. A fat cat always come to my house, to look at my pretty yameow. But, i have a male cat, miumiu in the house. Then, i just don't know why, he must come and bully my miumiu when yameow doesn't "choi" him?! silly fat cat!

My miumiu is bleeding now! Im so sad!!!


Or i misunderstood?! i saw another cat in my neighbor's house - new Malay neighbor - sigh
he/she is 1 on 3 - duh~ my 3 cats are watching him/her right now. I hope that he/she is okay. and i still see him/her tomorrow...

i heard the screaming noise of the cat a second ago - so pity

No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?