期待更好的我

Malaysia
Everything is temprorary.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Black out!!

Oh!! Damn!! Worst damn thing!!!!!!!!!! Black out suddenly...when i was asking jun about the barcelona stuff ONLINE. Aiyo...then Xuan immediately jump to my seat...pushing me down...Walao A...I was scared! really...its a sudden black out... without any prior notice weii!

At that moment, i thought about a movie called "Quarantine"...zzzzz The last part there~ remember?? aiyer...go see by yourself la! geli betul~

So~ What we've done in this 1 hour??? Our conversation started from sit's question. "Have you ever participate in camp during your secondary school time?" Frankly speaking, from my experience, I participated once only which was held in school. sucks rite?? But i feel okay laa~~ at least its quite fun...with them especially CJ.

I didn't talk much about mine, but listening to their stories...

They really have a good time in their secondary school life. They were outgoing, active, likes camp... blablabla~~ but my friends were not like that. They were in gaming ( guys) only. What the!!! Xuan and Sit had developed a very very very super super super good relationship with their friends... Unlike me, Im keep in touch with vien, jun...only....i think~ others are just...hm... how to say~ I should say like this la...They are busy and we are far far away between each other. Is this a very good reason to not keep in touch with each other? You judge it. Well...I didn't mean to blame others~ I should be responsible for this relationship also.


I had once messaged JC... Although i was joking that time...asking him come here to find me, but I really hope that he would tell me that hes coming lol~ but~ he said "so far". I know TARC really far from Sunway~ but...Why can't you just lie! At this time, i allow you lying to me...Wakaka (not blaming him la!! don't misunderstand~) WL can come to find Ping. Why not you......


We can talked about the camping thing for about an hour time... LOL They really experienced, and got a lot of stories to tell especially Xuan...


She slept after the electricity have recovered. And after that was Sit and I's conversation. Well... I already forgot 7788 ler~ XD


And Im about to click "publish post"
Thanks for viewing...
see ya~












No comments:

Post a Comment

想说什么?